Interested in feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikerault

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As many of you may know, I write as a part of my profession as a computer consultant (for a hoot do a Google search on the two words Ault and Oracle) anyway, I have been trying my hand at some dive related articles. I have posted a couple to an authors website and would be interested in your feedback (I have sent several emails to the folks here about doing some articles...so far no answer at all....) Here is the url for the site where I have them posted:

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewarticle.asp?AuthorID=23459

Thanks!

Mike

nice article mike,it was nice meeting you this weekend,might have to get a drysuit,that water got pretty cool down about 30 ft.

Thanks! There are several more dive related ones at the same site. I enjoyed the diving this weekend as well. Of course next week it is 100 ft viz, 80+ degree water and tropical fish...Cancun here I come!

Mike

Good article Mike, very well thought out.

Mike, I think I have your knife. Carolyn found a bag with hotdog buns and the knife was in the bottom of the bag. I will hold it till I see you again. Or call me and I maybe able to meet you some where, I'm all over Atlanta everyday.

Is it a dark grey folding knife with a clip? If so, yep, that's mine! Kraken and I are meeting at Sea Sports on Alpharetta highway at about 4pm...how would that work?

Mike

Guess you couldn't make it! :) Will get it when we get back from Cancun...

Mike

Hey Mike.

Great article with lots of detail, sounds like you know what you are doing LOL. The only thing I'm going to say about me was that english was not my favorite subject so you will see lots of errors on my post and can keep you busy.

Keep up the good work my friend and hopefully we can meet up on day, enjoy your trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom