International Shore Line Clean-up 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just to give everyone a heads up, International Coastal Clean-up Day will be held this year on Saturday September 17th. Once again Inland will be hosting an underwater clean-up event at Lake Pleasant. Put it on your "to do list" and help to improve the local marine environment while having some fun with your fellow dive friends. Details to follow

If the 17th does not work for you I know the park will also be hosting a clean-up on National Public Lands Day on Saturday September 24th from 0700 to 12noon.

The park is offering free entry on the 24th, not sure if we will be able to work out free entry on the 17th at this time.

Who is the POC - Inland Divers?

Preping for a triathlon on the 17th but would be up for clean-up dives on the 24th.

Reactions: Jax
Any new info on the clean-up days? My wife and I may be diving the 17th either way so cleaning up would be an added bonus.

I believe that Intel is sponsoring a cleanup with All Wet Scuba on the 17th at LP also.

Inland Water Divers will be cleaning the area near the Christmas Tree reef. DM Steve will be there from 8am till around 2pm for interested parties. I am currently diving with the mantas in Kona however if you phone the shop they should be able to answer any further questions you may have. You can also check our website or facebook page for additional info!!

Inland Water Divers will be cleaning the area near the Christmas Tree reef. DM Steve will be there from 8am till around 2pm for interested parties. I am currently diving with the mantas in Kona however if you phone the shop they should be able to answer any further questions you may have. You can also check our website or facebook page for additional info!!

:whatever: Okay, would someone please map where this "Christmas Tree reef" is for those of us Lake Pleasant geographically-challenge?

:bump:

Back
Top Bottom