Intro Cave Diving - April 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dang, Jeff... sorry to hear that =(

Simon: it would have been awesome to have you. as for the turns, picture us already
inside the small tunnel in the Catacombs (in other words, out of the Eye-Ear conduit).
once inside the Catacombs tunnel, we took the first right (away from our destination
last time), and then the second right (again, away from our destination last time).

then i can't remember if we kept going straight or turned left, but we did get to
the main tunnel (i could not see the goldline from where we were)

then, of course, we simply retraced our line.

i must say, and i am proud of this, that JimC and I did not stir much silt
at all. it was 100% vis the whole way in and out. i feel very proud of that small
accomplishment :wink:

as for my reel, i am happy to report that it did not jam! of course, i didn't use it.

Andy, could we possibly trade reels? Your reel behaved so admirably last weekend, that I think my reel got jealous, and decided that it needed to have a case of "constipation" while exiting the Ballroom.

see, i told you not to mess with the Curse of the Eeveel Reel :wink:

you were there today, i take it?

Yep, we just got back about 45 minutes ago. Had a couple of decent dives into the Ballroom, and a third hanging around the boil. Is the water up or what?

scubafool:
Is the water up or what?

oh yeah... and it hasn't crested yet :11:

I was hoping to get into Peacock 2 weeks from now, but somehow I don't think that is going to happen.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom