Intro-to-Tech/Helitrox Deco Classroom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on Jim...Let us show you some Northern hospitality!

Come on Jim...Let us show you some Northern hospitality!

I heard there was a Bonner trifecta involved. More reason to try and make it out.

I heard there was a Bonner trifecta involved. More reason to try and make it out.

There is indeed!

Have fun at the show, Jim... sorry I am going to miss it this year. Was scheduled to speak at OzTek in Sydney over the weekend, but had to cancel... not because of this, just neat to be able to fit this in on the Saturday!

Many thanks to all who turned out on Saturday and put up with me prattling on for hours and hours. Looking forward to getting into the water with the Bonner Trio... Special thanks to Brian and Jillian for coming along and adding to the mix. Great questions and a very receptive bunch. Thanks again, folks.

Thank you Steve for a super session of information! I found the prattling tech intro day very interesting and full of valuable information and topics to think about that not only apply and are pertinent to tech diving, but all forms of recreational and sport diving. I walked away with multiple skills and knowledge areas to do more research, reading and practicing to make me a safer, better equipped and more competent diver. Your experience and ability to relate this into the diving principles and practices you taught us were outstanding! I also enjoyed how you were able to relate many of the topics from a historical perspective, with your own vast experiences in the field. Thanks so much for a very well spent Saturday, I walked out of the class supercharged with ideas to work on and think about!

Jillian

I had a great time and I learned A LOT. I had read "The Six Skills" but listening to Steve explain each principle so clearly was invaluable. I have a lot of "arithmetic" to practice :) and I can hardly wait to get into the water later in the Spring.

If you ever have a chance to take a course with Steve Lewis do not pass up the opportunity.

1/3 of the Bonners

Back
Top Bottom