Introducing the H2OV underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen this camera in action. Simply unbelievable. And the day before I saw it i was convinced I was in no need of a video system. I saw it in person at a dive shop in South Carolina and well.... I bought it right then and there. The video above doesn't give the camera its justice. Take some video in 1080p connect it to your computer. Make sure you are using the best cables when you attach it to your tv and be prepared to be amazed.

The H2Ov housing just arrived today and I'm in the middle of figuring a way to attach it to my helmet right now. Videos to come.

I would assume that Vimeo or a HD video site would be the best to post them. So you will see a link when I'm finished editing everything. Thanks GMSconcepts.
I finally get to bring back some of what I see while diving to my family that is interested but does not dive.

Sweet

Back
Top Bottom