Introducing the NEW XPE by Light For Me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gav6280

Registered
Reaction score
Light-For-Me :: Diving Torch Lights

I am not affiliated to this company in any way i just like there products and im a flashaholic. This news just in from Anna at Light-for-me.

10683d1294498912-introducing-new-xpe-light-me-.jpg
10684d1294498919-introducing-new-xpe-light-me-.jpg
10685d1294498926-introducing-new-xpe-light-me-.jpg

Ledil Iris XP optic giving approximately a 4 deg beam
220 Lumen Cree XPE LED, Very cold bin LED 9000-10000 Kelvin.
Custom made regulated PCB module especially designed for this torch.