Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
Cool! Wireless?

I know that there are 2 wireless and the rest are not. Yours :shakehead I'm sorry but if they don't have it turned off you can get it from someone else because Colin used it last time he was in. I have wireless and I think it's Walter's that is is wireless.

I have to leave for a while to make the list for the guards I will be back on later.:D
Becky
305 587-1925 cell
305 664-5216 home and fax

If someone needs me to pick up something last min. please let me know.

El Orans:
Well,

I didn't win the lottery. :banghead:

I'll have to live vicariously through the trip reports. :crying:
(with this deja vue... go find some winning numbers and get ready to play! :D :D :D )

If anyone is wanting to come into Kawama's this weekend to Party please call me "today" with your name so that I can put you on the list. If not you will not be able to get in without one of the people who are already on the list.

Brenda is right Card Sound Road is backed up really bad, Take Us 1. Please drive safe and I will see you all starting today
icon_biggrin.gif

Kawama Yacht Club 1500 Ocean Bay Dr. Key Largo 33037

The water is really warm the Sea's in Long Key right now are FLAT. I hope this holds all weekend.

I'm going out so I will see everbody later call me on my cell if you need me.

WE'RE BAAAAAACK!!!

Can I get a WOO HOO?????

Some people had wanted to go kayaking with me, so here is my schedule:

I am staying at Kawama and will be arriving sometime early to mid-day Friday, I hope to get in by noon but I'm not on a schedule. Friday afternoon "sometime" I'll be paddling and snorkeling with the Bullas who are also staying at Kawama.

Saturday and Sunday I am diving with Conch Republic in the afternoon. I would like to kayak in the mornings but not too early. I would like to know if there is a good launching spot near Conch Republic so that we can just get on the dive boat after paddling, so that we don't have to drive real far when we're done with the yaks. Can anyone answer that?

EDIT: Geo says we can launch from Ocean Point...I'll check it out Friday and see how good it is. That sure would be convenient!

Anyone considering paddling with me...I likely will NOT have internet access down there soooo...save my cell phone number...here ya go...scrambled a little bit so that search engines don't pick it up as a number...

*9*
#5#
+4+
~~~
*6*
#4#
+6+
~~~
*0*
#0#
+6+
/8\

I am staying in T-407 at Kawama, in the tower.

IS IT FRIDAY YET?????

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom