Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnny and I will get signed up tonight. Stu/Walter I am with you guys on some of your thoughts. This is kinda like planning things backwards - and when you are buying plane tickets well...

Anywhoozle John is back soon so we will have a look at flights and dives.

Scuba Jenny, if you need assistance planning or whatever, please let me know. :D

Walter:
Looks like I waited too long to get answers. I missed the only Eagle trip. Guess I'll see ya in '08.

Walter,
The "Blue Water Divers" has 10 openings for Sunday am and it is a divers choice. We can have few divers sign up and ask for a double dip on the Eagels.
Let me know.

Joe,

Thanks. I signed up in the hope that others will also want to dive the Eagle. If it doesn't work out that way, I'm going to bail.

Walter:
Joe,

Thanks. I signed up in the hope that others will also want to dive the Eagle. If it doesn't work out that way, I'm going to bail.

I signed up to. (2 out of 10 want to dive the Eagle:) ) need 4 more divers.

Walter:
Joe,

Walter....Now...Now...You know all you have to do is call me. Why don't we change the AquaticDiver on Sunday Morning to an Eagle Dive. It's a little far for Blue Water to go.
Would that work for everyone?

Good Diving,

Works for me, Gary. Switch me over. BTW, I can't seem to be able to download the liability form.

Capt Gary:
Walter....Now...Now...You know all you have to do is call me. Why don't we change the AquaticDiver on Sunday Morning to an Eagle Dive. It's a little far for Blue Water to go.
Would that work for everyone?

Good Diving,

Gary,
Switch me over.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom