Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hilary! Do you have a kayak? If you do, bring it! Seriously, I want to do some kayak snorkeling when I'm not on the dive boat, and I'd be happy to have some company!

If you don't...Florida Bay Outfitters not only rents kayaks, they deliver as well. Becky says we can launch right from Kawama.

HilaryRN71:
That's cool...I'm up for kayak diving. A quick lil' row how to the Speigal? lol

That might not be to far fetched on a good day of flat seas the Duane & Bibb are right off Molasses and they are all straight out and on a sunny clear day you can see the dive boats on the reefs:D

Missdirected:
Oh very good then. Will you be bringing the Mrs. to the party on Saturday night?

Yes, it is time for her to meet you all.

speargirl:
That might not be to far fetched on a good day of flat seas the Duane & Bibb are right off Molasses and they are all straight out and on a sunny clear day you can see the dive boats on the reefs:D

Don't tempt me... Debby might talk me into it.:no

CoolTech:
I am thinking about bringing my DiveYak (2 person)

I'm bringing both kayaks with me, since I have the entire clan with me. Both are single person kayaks. A prowler 13 and a Wilderness Ride 135.

We're down there for the week, so I'm sure I'll get some kayaking in while I'm there.

speargirl:

This is my option since the boats were pretty much filled anyway.. Hmm, that or my own boat... :D

HilaryRN71:
That's cool...I'm up for kayak diving. A quick lil' row how to the Speigal? lol

Well if you girls are going to the Speigal:11: I'm going to let you use my GPS and Hand Held and I will be on shore waiting for you to Hale me to come and get you in my boat:rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom