Is Costco Body Glove snorkel package good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5 mil neoprene socks for "under the ice"?

You're either kidding, or you live in the Keys.

Furthermore, you can't walk around a beach or boat wearing simply socks.

I got the set for my son. The mask is well made as is the snorkel and fins. I'd say the mask is dive quality if it fits, the fins less so, but still very functional.

Considering the price, I'd purchase it again in a heartbeat for snorkeling.

Bodyglove owners are big financial supporters of Reefcheck, if anyone cares and likes to vote with their dollar. The owners came to my house for a fundraiser last year with Desperate Housewives cast and made a very generous donation to Reefcheck of which they are on going supporters.

Quick note about Costco returns. In Hawaii, this is a major deal because many warranties require that you ship the item to the mainland. On electronics, etc, if Costco does not carry it, I do not choose it for this reason. (TV's etc)
Costco is the Nordstrom's of customer satisfaction for wearhouse shopping!

jonnythan:
5 mil neoprene socks for "under the ice"?

You're either kidding, or you live in the Keys.

Furthermore, you can't walk around a beach or boat wearing simply socks.

nope not kidding and don't live in the keys...but those people in the Keys are crazy, eh?
and don't say can't... I just returned from bonaire and you want to talk about some sharp stuff at some of the sites..and all done with a pair of 3mil socks and none the worse for it. not just wearing simply socks though... I had on a suit too:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom