Is Little Cayman worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are hot on your heals Smokey. Arriving at LCBR on June 19, staying until June 26. Only five more days in the office, then we're on Cayman time.
We're not with a group so we're looking forward to meeting some other fun folks. Any group described as "a hoot" sounds OK in my book.
See you there, NoToePik

I guess, I'll never know. We made a reservation for a 10-day diving at LC this december but the owners dumped us later. So we'll be diving Brac instead.

My wife and I are hot on your heals Smokey. Arriving at LCBR on June 19, staying until June 26. Only five more days in the office, then we're on Cayman time.
We're not with a group so we're looking forward to meeting some other fun folks. Any group described as "a hoot" sounds OK in my book.
See you there, NoToePik

My little group of renegades arrives June 18th and leaves on the 25th.... just about finished packing my check-in bag and will start working on my carryon over the weekend.

I know that there is a larger group coming down from Florida the same week and am sure that anyone who isn't with a group will be welcome to party with the rest of us! :D

Curious as to how you got dumped for the LC trip.
The owners had "personal reasons" to close the resort for the time we were booked in. The biggest problem was with the local airline who asked more than the price for new tickets to change the destination.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom