Question Is There a 2024 Listing of Recompression Treatment Chambers For Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Phil, not all chambers that treat divers go to 6 ATA. West of the Rockies is a wide swath, are you looking for a particular area?

Best regards,
DDM
Yes..PNW including Ca,Wa,Or,Id and Montana..

If USC Wigley chamber uses 6ATAs to treat embolism, what are the "non 6ATAs" using? Catalina uses 3ATA for DCS; I suspect that other chambers not in their class are mainly for treating non-diving health issues...fine, but I personally want a chamber that is geared for and capable of handling all DCI incidences ...not a one size fits all chamber...but a chamber that specializes and is competent in treating divers on site and without consultation with anyone...

'Wide swath' denotes to me that there are few diver centric treatment chambers but lots of medical treatment oxygen treatment facilities, your "clinics" and ER staff that do not have specific training in diving injuries are at best a case of OJT while consulting others that could seriously delay needed recompression.

Appreciate any listing of 6ATA chambers in the areas I mentioned. Thanks.

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom