Iso 800???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What difference??? I see some extra color detail... ESPECIALLY on the NIKON :p
Just kidding. But I see no reason why one still wouldnt use up to iso 400 on the DSLR. Its like free shutter speed.

This photo is from a canon 10D at iso 400. There is NO noise. Sure you can check some on the screen if you zoom in @ 200%. But last I check photos should be on the walls and in your photo albums.

http://photo.charles.cc/photos/2003.09.20 technique - GT vs Clemson/IMG_3205.JPG

I never said not to use stobes, I just extolling the virtues of the new camera coming out and their new features. I have a small studio and still blown away at what my DSLR can do. That being said I have a Oly 5050 for underwater and hate it. I'm waiting for the F30 and housing to come out.

I use the 5050... Not that I am not costantly looking into new cameras...but for now, the 5050 works just fine.

P1018869.jpg

P1019030.jpg

What kind of strobes do you have for it. Yes those are great pictures. I love that crab. Is that a flash shot or not? I even buy a copy of it off you. :)

yes, I used an Inon strobe (only one) for the first and my WAL (wide angle lens) for the 2nd picture.

justleesa:
I use the 5050... Not that I am not costantly looking into new cameras...but for now, the 5050 works just fine.
You can't beat this baby - and mine's paid for :D. Great defense shots JL :thumb:.

but which inon strobe

Sadly they no longer make mine, it is the D 180...but they have a newer model available...220 or something like that

Thanks Yoda :wink:

Back
Top Bottom