Israel to Egypt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you should check El-Al (probably elal.com or elal.co.il), they may be operating direct flights Tel Aviv-Cairo on some days of the week. If they do, this is the most sensible solution, even if you don't find a direct connection on same day for Cairo-Marsa Alam, you won't get bored spending a day or two in Cairo.

All other solutions are either really expensive or incredibly tiresome and get you to destination exhausted. It does not look reasonable to travel from Tel Aviv to Eilat (bus/airplane), then to Sharm El Sheikh (bus? taxi?), then a ferry to Hurghada, then a bus further south? It is crazy... Or flying through Jordan (or Cyprus) making additional stop and connections will just sum too much time..

Caesarea, Scire, Achziv etc. are nice dives (IMHO Caesarea is boring) but extremely lousy when compared to the places you are looking forward to go- if you are time limited don't waste it on these sites.

Nothing to add. Just follow this advise !!!

Hey there,

There is a dive center in Eilat that can take care of all your needs. Marina Divers is the place to go. As of now i work there but i might be back in the US by June. They can also help you arrange diving trips in egypt as well, it's only a boat ride away. You don't need to go to tel aviv to fly to egypt. Its much easier to dive in eilat in the red sea and then take a boat or bus or jeep right to dive sites in egypt.

If you have any other questions you can PM me.

Back
Top Bottom