It only takes a moment....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The website is 'In's club'.i couldn't tell you how to find it but if you understand korean crystal then it is on the Daum network. Use my id and code to see. Id = grec somers
code = somers.You should find it hopefully.
Cheers

scubakat - I sometimes feel like a dork

hmmm, I might have to make one of those smilies for ya, hehe.

I aborted two dives in the last week partly because I didn't want to be in the water with the buddy I ended up with.

In all seriousness, there is nothing "Dork-Like" about that at all. That's actually rather refreshing to hear ... Not that you had to abort the dive (hey, yeah, wait, I wasn't invited so why am I sorry, hehe) but that, "Captain, I am picking up signs of Intelligent life here".

Unfortunately some feel that they are "Better than any situation that could arise" and the day they finally learn the truth could be too late.

greg - If I can't reach them through the leaders, then I'll go direct.

Ah, the same up stream rapids from which this forum / these sites were born.

I expect that responses will be double barrelled

GGGGrrrrrr! Doesn't that just make you want to ScReEm!

The worst offenders are the long term members and leaders in the industry

Disgraceful, but unfortunately all too often the cold hard reality of it. That does not mean it "has" to be this way ... or that it has to "Remain" this way ...

But that is another rant/essay/short novel/soap box marithon for another day.

=-)

*ouch!* King N.... that's the smilie I always use.... :(

(see email I've just sent to you... :))

Originally posted by King_Neptune
scubakat - I sometimes feel like a dork

hmmm, I might have to make one of those smilies for ya, hehe.

[/QUOTE]

Would you :). Could you put a mask & snorkel on it so that it could be the ScubaDork? Or maybe it could sing to the tune of the old Mounds/Almond Joy jingle... "sometimes you feel like a dork, sometimes you don't".

Happy belated 4th o' July to you all. I hope you were out diving!

-kate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom