It's GypsyJim's Birthday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:balloons: Happy B-day Jim! :balloons:

I believe you may already know what to do with one of these...

arrogant-bastard.jpg

Thanks everyone. (Weirdly, I can not THANK the first two posts in this thread! No button visible! So Special thanks to Lewis and Fish)

This will be just about my only post on SB today, I am afraid, because I am buried at work, and agreed to work this evening till 8.

I do have a pint of the Arrogant Bastard waiting for me to get home much later this evening. I will toast all of you, my friends, then.

Funny thing is....Fish's post is missing the THANKS button for me as well :rofl3:......someone being halpful??? (Just kidding :wink:)

Happy B'day Jim. Hope you have a great one and will convince people around you to spoil you rotten for the next few (... or not so few) days.

My batch of Xmas Aquavit (as per my dad's recipe) is ready in time for the annual traditional Danish Xmas lunch tomorrow, so I'll make sure to throw one or two back for you :wink:

Henrik

Happy Birthday Jim.

Funny thing is....Fish's post is missing the THANKS button for me as well :rofl3:......someone being halpful??? (Just kidding :wink:)

Yes...

:balloons:

Happy Birthday, Jim! :D

:balloons:

:bday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM :bday:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:
:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom