It's Halloween, What is your scariest eeriest most haunted dive story?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swimming along in the pitch black my torch strapped to my BC shining ahead only able to punch a feet feet through the water, the only sensation of movement is all the sediment drifting past the torch beam. Suddenly I feel something punching me in the chest, then it tries to knock my reg and mask off. Spinning around i just catch the tail end of a dogfish swimming away and see my buddies face in the torchlight laughing away through his regulator :blinking:

Another time, swimming along a large silty bottom again in total darkness only able to see the thin patch of ground in my torch beam, Suddenly i stop and see what appears to be a human hand reaching up out of the ground. I took out my knife and levered it up gently and it turned out to be a marigold which has fallen in the sea and landed reaching upwards :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom