It's official, weekly flights direct Miami to Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok, it is official!

INSEL AIR INTRODUCES NON-STOP FLIGHT FROM MIAMI TO BONAIRE - Airline to Start Service July 4, 2009

The Tourism Corporation Bonaire today announces that Insel Air will be commencing a new weekly non-stop flight from Miami, Florida to Bonaire effective July 4, 2009. The flight will operate weekly on Saturdays throughout the year.

Insel Air flight #7I 907 will depart Bonaire at 11:55 a.m. arriving into Miami at 3:05 p.m. The return flight #7I 908 will depart Miami at 4:25 p.m. arriving into Bonaire at 7:35 p.m. Insel Air will use either an MD 82 or MD 83 aircraft configured with 152 economy seats.

I just checked their website (Insel) and nothing is up yet. BUT, you can book the flight on Airline Tickets, Cheap Flights, Cheap Plane Tickets, Hotels, Car Rentals - CheapOair. The cost with taxes, etc. is $503.00 RT.

NOTE: BE SURE TO CLICK DIRECT FLIGHTS ONLY when searching.

Liz

Thnx!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom