It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't hear any replies to the Pumpkin Carving.... Anybody up for doing this as it is the weekend before halloween?

It sounds like an excuse for a night dive... :shocked2:

Doesn't that make them thrice baked patatoes?

You're worrying me, John; The potatoes are baked once--that's one---Then they're reheated or cooked again---that's two---thus, twice baked potatoes. Com'on, the mind starts to go for guys my age, not you young bucks.:no:

Count me in for some pasta salad and cookies!

Hopefully my drysuit hasn't shrunk... Shrinking in a trylam suit must be a factory defect! LOL

Hi.

My dive partner and I have been going to Gilboa for years. We are always looking for fellow divers from our area and would like to stop by and say hi.

We will be at Gilboa on that weekend.

Thoughts?

Rick

Man, sounds like I'm missing a good one this time 'round!!

My dive partner and I have been going to Gilboa for years. We are always looking for fellow divers from our area and would like to stop by and say hi.

Thoughts?

We'll be at the end, all the way in the back. Camping overnight, recommended. For additional instructions, listen to Hotel California by the Eagles.

If you find a group that appears well mannered and abstaining from, uh, profanity, it isn't us and you should slowly back away avoiding direct eye contact. :wink:

Hi.

Thoughts?

Rick

Thoughts? The more the merrier. Don't just stop by... stay awhile. Spend the day or weekend with the group.

Paula

If you find a group that appears well mannered and abstaining from, uh, profanity, it isn't us and you should slowly back away avoiding direct eye contact. :wink:

Definitely not the right group if that is going on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom