Jackson Blue 11-14-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thursday won't work for me...I can do Friday or Saturday. If that doesn't work for you let's schedule something for the next week.

As for the Nomad...you are welcome to try mine if you want. I know that Ed also has some loaners. Sounds like we will have some fun.

I could do Thursday or Fri. if anyone wants a tag along :D

I am a newbie drysuit wearer. Ask Edd, the owner of Cave Adventurers. He was diving a Pinnacle Evo2. He was asked to dive the prototype of the Pinnacle Black Ice before marketing. He told me he had 250+ dives on the Black Ice and had intended for it to be his back up suit. After test trying it before marketing, he is sold and is using it as his primary dry suit.

Listen to Edd.. He has yet to steer me wrong.. I love my pinnacle, wish they would quit coming out with new stuff tho.. I am totally jealous of the Black Ice reviews...

Oh yeah, great report Walter.. That is one cool place to dive.. Many tie offs once you have been there a few times. I have seen 6 lines run once.. You will se more as you dive it more.

I bought my annual pass to JB again. It is truly an awesome place to dive. I can't imagine ever getting tired of it.

And you dont have to rush to see all of it.. I found yet another jump in the first 450ft that I have yet to see on our way out Sunday.. It is an awesome cave.. You could never see it all.

I've done almost 200 dives in JB and I'm still finding new stuff in the first 2000'. I just found a new passage (unfortunately with line already in it) that was about 500' long that I didn't know about. It's obviously not on the map, like many of the passages aren't.

Back
Top Bottom