Jackson Blue Saturday 12/29/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm.... You guys mind if a RB diver joins the chaos? I may bring a celebrity with me. :D

Hmmm.... You guys mind if a RB diver joins the chaos? I may bring a celebrity with me. :D
The more the merrier... my chief objective is MAX RELAX & enjoy my favorite cave... if anyone wants to push they should bring their own buddy :D
Rick

I'll be there, although possibly slightly late as I have to make a stop at Edd's for a fill :)

my chief objective is MAX RELAX & enjoy my favorite cave... if anyone wants to push they should bring their own buddy :D
Rick

This will be exactly our agenda for that day as well. No "pushing".... :( (LOL)

Ok Rick I did some further research and I realize I am not qualified to do Jackson Blue, either way you all enjoy it. Maybe one day I will be able to join you all.
I have no doubt about it :) and we look forward to it.
Rick

I think MAX RELAX was achieved! :D Had a great time out there everyone!

I think MAX RELAX was achieved! :D Had a great time out there everyone!

Yep. I had fun.

We didn't take ONE top side picture though. Shame on us.You can't have a get together without the obligatory group picture. :D

Wish I could have made it. Woke up not feeling 100% so opted not to dive. Let me know next time everyone decides to head this way.

Hope y'all can come back and dive when we're there at the end of February!

Lynne

We had the most wonderful set of folks at JB this weekend. SuprBugMan, Rick Murchison, May-May, Packetsniffer, and Perrone Ford. Perrone told us that you are exceptionally fine folks.

I thought you would like to know that along Interstate 75 between Gainsville and Ocalla there is what is described as a turnkey horse ranch for sale. I think that if one studied the sign long enough it would have your name somewhere upon it.

Just thought that you'd like to know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom