Jaws4 the revenge! Wtf???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OCEARCH attached a tag to her fin and the GWS followed her using their mapping technology.

Back in the mid 70s when "Jaws" came out (filmed in part about 1 1/2 miles from my marine lab) I stopped diving. I was working with Jean-Michel Cousteau during his summer POS programs at my home, Toyon Bay. Three years later he saw me suiting up in my wetsuit and said "I thought you stopped diving because of 'Jaws.' What got you back in the water?" My response "I saw 'Jaws II.'" He laughed. I've been diving ever since and haven't seen a single Jaws sequel since then.

I was working with Jean-Michel Cousteau during his summer POS programs at my home, Toyon Bay.
Sometimes acronyms just don't work and this is one of those times, care to clarify what POS means?

Sent from my iPhone 4s and posted via Tapatalk.

Good point. POS = Project Ocean Search, a series of educational programs Jean-Michel ran in many places around the States and elsewhere back in the 1970s and 1980s

Sometimes acronyms just don't work and this is one of those times, care to clarify what POS means?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom