Jessica Alba on the cover of Scuba Diving Magazine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrSteve:
LOL so that makes you twice the man I am.

Aren't you worried that if people adore you so much that manly men mught want to "play Jessica" with you?
:lol: 1/2+1/2+1/2+1/2=too funny. :D

Moogyboy:
Actually, I can't stand Jessica Alba.

Err....Uhhhh...mmmmm...... Why not?

On the surface of it she seems....well....you know....I mean......well..... you're not secretly a jealous female are you? The only explanation I can think of for you comment has to do with an instinctive hormonal hatred of the stunningly gorgeous.

I mean.... If there's some coming-out to be done the lets just do it an be done with it, shall we?

R..

H2Andy:
dude, everybody should love me: i am 1/2 spanish, 1/2 french, 1/2 arabic, and
1/2 viking

so...

adore me at will

Translated into English that's 1/2 insane, 1/2 unstoppably horny, 1/2 gypsy party animal and 1/2 serial killer.

In any event he's twice the man of a normal man......heck, if this is true then Andy could turn out to be a woman too...I'm seeing a pattern here..... :)

R..

H2Andy once bubbled:dude, everybody should love me: i am 1/2 spanish, 1/2 french, 1/2 arabic, and 1/2 viking

Now I knew lawyers aren´t big on logic but this looks bad even for a lawyer :14:

grazie42:
Now I knew lawyers aren´t big on logic but this looks bad even for a lawyer :14:

He was just summing it up!

Back
Top Bottom