Jet Fin Straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rossjc

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone -

New to the ScubaBoard so sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask, but...

I have a set of the good ol' std. jet fins and wanted to know if I could outfit them with the buckle straps used for the twin jet fins. Thanks for your help.

Josh

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

rossjc:
Hi Everyone -

I have a set of the good ol' std. jet fins and wanted to know if I could outfit them with the buckle straps used for the twin jet fins. Thanks for your help.

Josh

I had a pair of twin jets but hated the buckles. Try springs they are very easy to get on and are very reliable

Oh yeah, Welcome to Scubaboard.

rossjc:
Hi Everyone -

Josh

I did just that with my Jets - I went with the "snap in" straps and I love them. But I have heard that the Spring ones are great. I wouldn't trade my Jets for anything, but I have to admit they add weight to my gar bag.

By the way welcome to the Board too.

Becky

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:

Welcome! You might get more answers to your question on the "Fins" section, but here is my suggestion...Springs!

Hope you enjoy the Board.

You might want to check out the DIY (Do It Yourself) forum. I think there are several threads about this issue.

Welcome to the board,
Grier

Hi there! I have Jet fins my self, go with the spring straps!

Back
Top Bottom