Jetstream manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got the poseidon manuals chopped to five 1.44MB files. they're self extracting files, just launch the first one. But before you do that, all files must be present on the same folder.

So, what addy's should I send them??????

Gee Frogman, I guess I thanked you too soon!!!

It's been a week, and I'm peeing my pants with aniticipation upon receiving those 1.44MB files..but to no avail :-(

Are you OK???

Hope so.........

OK so call me a dumb-ass..I'm at Thumpershole.com and I see no "Manual" link..........

The FTP page is a no-go cause I don't have a Password........

Well hot damn I found it...........

ThanX

But of course I did not download, as I wouldn't want the Reg Police to come knocking............

after all, I can't even follow a link, never mind put a few parts together via proper instructions...........Hmmm I guess they really want me to die after all..............

Yes thank I have it already....Errrrrrr no I don't ;-)

I like the debate heating up over on the thread "Big Brother of Regs..."

DeepScuba once bubbled...
OK so call me a dumb-ass..I'm at Thumpershole.com and I see no "Manual" link..........

The FTP page is a no-go cause I don't have a Password........

LOL Ok. When you click on the link, it will open in an Adobe window. You will then see a little icon on the left corner of the Adobe page that looks like a diskette. Click on it & you can save. It may take a few minutes cause it's a large file. You can also click on the link & "Save target as".

DeepScuba once bubbled...
Gee Frogman, I guess I thanked you too soon!!!

It's been a week, and I'm peeing my pants with aniticipation upon receiving those 1.44MB files..but to no avail :-(

Are you OK???

Hope so.........

My apologies. I swear I did send them....no indication from the ISP that they bounced back. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom