Joe's details

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI Knight

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Wow the temps today make be want to get wet! I hope to dive more this year and was wondering what are some of the things I haven't seen at falling rock. So far I've seen piranha blue gill even received a nip to ear, cabin cruiser, runabout, cop car, gargoyle, knome, skeleton, chest. What have I missed and where and what is the deep end of Joe's?

Lets see, there is the sword in the stone, a golf cart, a sailboat stood on end, a smaller cabin cruiser, metal swim thru's and on the deep end a concrete swim thru, a toilet, a three wheeler, a jet ski, a laptop, a bowling ball, and the most recent addition is a pick nick canopy. Have I missed anything?

Oh yeah I forgot the toilet, bowling ball, and the sword. Didn't know there were two cabin cruisers though. The one I've seen is upside down where's the other one? Now I can go look for it and the three wheeler, jet ski and lap top bet that's hard to find.

The other cabin crusier is over by lds, marked with a bouy the size of the one for the cop car. I'll be happy to take you over to the LaGrange triangle where things seem
to disappear!

There is also a big screen projection TV with a satellite dish attached to it. My AOW instructor added it in October I think...it was that day when it rained and rained and rained and rained. I'm not sure where he put it exactly.

I heard the tv was over by the swim beach area, I've not seen it yet. They were
supposed to put a rescue dummy in a chair in front of it.

Anybody seen my palm pilot and cell phone??????
They were thrown in intentionally.

Water fountain, headless goose, swan flower planter, umbrella, plastic slide, kids picnic table, ........

I've forgot about half the stuff I've added to the quarry.

Gee, I've missed a lot of stuff! Hey Chris, is that other cabin curiser at the end of that bouy on the north end of the quarry? My daughter and I tried it once but she called the dive at 35 ft (seems that there was alot more rope left as I still couldn't see anything below me) as she was having problems clearing her ears that day. If so what depth is it at? Hey I noticed last night that my tank doesn't need hydo this year just a vis so it won't take me as long to get the old steel 72 back in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom