Joe's details

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe we should take on the task of developing a map. There is just sooooo much there. I don't think I've seen half of the stuff that's been mentioned.

Land Locked:
That's where it is, there is now a floating platform tied off just above it.

Well darn was there and didn't know it. Just how deep is that thing then?

PADI Knight:
Well darn was there and didn't know it. Just how deep is that thing then?

Just follow the line down, it's about 40', tends to be one of the colder spots also.

There is also a line that leads from the police car, follow it due north and you will find it.

Narced141:
what is the water temp. at Joe's?

39 degrees a couple of weekends ago, should be warming here pretty soon with the weather we've been having!

Must be a bit deeper or we were someplace else. I checked out logs last night we were at 45 ft when daughter called the dive and there seemed to be lots of rope left to go down looked like going into a large open area. Yeah it was really cold down there too! I'll have to check that one out this year.

Hey it's going to get cold this weekend guess the water will cool down again. :(

Land Locked:
39 degrees a couple of weekends ago, should be warming here pretty soon with the weather we've been having!

Sweet baby jesus!!....I'll see you guys in JUNE!!!

:wavey:

wb416:
I probably missed it... .what's the viz like at Joe's this time of year?

Two weekends ago it was way above average. I'd say better than it was most of the whole summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom