Joe's details

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
ok.....
... and if you tried to quantify the distance in feet it would be....???

:D

I'd say it was maybe 30'. Typically Joe's is ... what ... 15'-20', even 5'-10' in places at times.

With this rain I'm sure it will be down quite a bit unfortunately.

wb416:
ok.....
... and if you tried to quantify the distance in feet it would be....???

:D

I'm the world's worst at guessing distance but guessing I would say 10' - 15' maybe better. Maybe LandLocked, jbd, or Divin Hoosier can chime in and tell me how far off I am.

Edit: I see he beat me to it. I told you I was bad! :wink:

jpsexton:
I'm the world's worst at guessing distance but guessing I would say 10' - 15' maybe better. Maybe LandLocked, jbd, or Divin Hoosier can chime in and tell me how far off I am.

Edit: I see he beat me to it. I told you I was bad! :wink:

10'-15' :11: If that's the best you'd seen, what would you call a bad day?! 1-2'?!!!

As I posted above (or is it below?), I'd still say it was 20'-30'.

roadkils:
Anybody seen my palm pilot and cell phone??????
They were thrown in intentionally.

Water fountain, headless goose, swan flower planter, umbrella, plastic slide, kids picnic table, ........

I've forgot about half the stuff I've added to the quarry.

I haven't seen any of this.!!

Didn't see the gargoles mentioned.

Plans are for a ten speed bike and a microwave to be added this year.

Wonder how many folks would try to bring up Soviet era dry suit?

crpntr133:
I haven't seen any of this.!!

Didn't see the gargoles mentioned.
What?!?!?!? :11: Haven't seen the gargoyles???? There are three or four of them. Have you seen the concrete table top that has the compass points on it with the saying , " Wherever you go, there you are"? Have you seen the tombstone for a soldier? There is also a statue of Mary that is now broken and laying in the mud.:( Somebody keeps moving it around.:shakehead

Divin'Hoosier:
10'-15' :11: If that's the best you'd seen, what would you call a bad day?! 1-2'?!!!

As I posted above (or is it below?), I'd still say it was 20'-30'.
10-15 is often a good day at Joe's. JP just thought it was 10 to 15 that day because he swims faster the warp 7 and blurs the light:D

sometimes 1-2 feet is a lot of fun as evrything you see is a surprise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom