Joint NAUI & PADI ANNOUNCEMENT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

detroit diver once bubbled...

But then you'd have to carry 2 of them in case your buddy goes OOA.
We are about to start teaching it and you must have missed the required equipment bulletin. You don't carry 2 snorkels, duh! The special snorkel required for the class has a standard mouthpiece and then another mouthpiece coming out of the other side on 9' of corrugated hose. Just grab it off the bottom, drag it up in front of you, and donate the other end to your OOA buddy. They may also need to take the 9' snorkel clearing specialy class...it can be quite difficult if you are too shallow to use the displacement method.

The snorkel lists for $699

don't forget Stress and Rescue Pool Diver and Pool Navigation Course

JamesK once bubbled...
You forgot the Underwater Pool Salvage Diver speciality. You get to pick up all of the bandaids, hairpins, and earings on the bottom.

....great, I did the required dive yesterday. My pool had 6" inches of water left in it so I went hunting for holes in the liner. Drysuit, drygloves, dryhood, mask & snorkel (finally got to use it again!). Three patches later, I'm a hero. "See dear, it was worth $1000s for me to be equipped to save us a few hundred on a new pool liner". Yeah, she didn't buy it either...Can I get Pool Drysuit and Pool Ice Diver certification concurrently? The water was close to being hard (32-34 ish).......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom