July 2012 - Who's Joining Me!?!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

last-call-demotivational-poster-1225148628.jpg

Any last minute July'ers!!?!?!

HAHAHHAHA! Only if they want to get instant skin cancer! :)

---------- Post Merged on June 24th, 2012 at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was on June 23rd, 2012 at 08:13 AM ----------

Prediction: I will be completely worthless this week at work. Utterly. Worthless.

Basscat - July 24-August 3, Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Blue XT Sea.
Craig66 and daughter - July 28 - August 4 - Casa Mexicana - Blue XT Sea

I'll be there +1, July 23-July 29. Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Anita divers. Basscat, don't hesitate to say "hey" if you see us at breakfast or something. I'll be the guy in the UT hat that all the merchants are yelling at. "Hey Texas, hey longhorn, we have Cuban cigars. Something for your wife? Something for your girlfriend, too?" :rofl3:

I'll be there +1, July 23-July 29. Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Anita divers. Basscat, don't hesitate to say "hey" if you see us at breakfast or something. I'll be the guy in the UT hat that all the merchants are yelling at. "Hey Texas, hey longhorn, we have Cuban cigars. Something for your wife? Something for your girlfriend, too?" :rofl3:
I'll get there Tuesday afternoon, I'll be the portly gringo, often in a yellow shirt :wink: First drink is on me :)

Well, my July is gone, along with the 3 weeks of June... Wrapped up with a fabulous palapa party. lionfish ceviche by yours truly...
Quizas I will be back in time to be one of the cool kids in August. And September, October, November, first part of December...

I'll get there Tuesday afternoon, I'll be the portly gringo, often in a yellow shirt :wink: First drink is on me :)
It's a little late, but we haven't seen you around. I'm about to head to El Moro for my birthday dinner, and then ??? I met Christi out 2 nights ago, just by chance. It's our last night in town, so who knows what kind of trouble we'll get into :)

It's a little late, but we haven't seen you around. I'm about to head to El Moro for my birthday dinner, and then ??? I met Christi out 2 nights ago, just by chance. It's our last night in town, so who knows what kind of trouble we'll get into :)

Have a shot of Xtabentun for me. (Sip and inhale, don't slam it!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom