July SE Florida Dive Plans...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erdoc1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My husband and I are AOW/nitrox divers with about 25 dives under our belts this year so far - going to stay at my parents' condo for free in Palm Beach Gardens in mid-July. Wondering where the best drift diving is in SE Florida - the condo is a short drive to Boynton Beach, Jupiter, and of course, WPB. :D

Anybody have recommendations for a 5 day dive trip? We prefer pretty reefs but like to check out cool wrecks once in a while (mostly for the neat big fish). Would we be better off staying in one location with a single dive operator, or hopping around? We prefer smaller dive boats with fewer than 10 divers on-board, and we like having nitrox as an option.

I'm learning a little about the Florida Springs as well - we dove the cenotes in Playa del Carmen this past January and really enjoyed it, so we'd consider that as a side trip or if we were blown out of ocean diving. Any recommendations for a relatively nearby (less than 1-1.5 hour drive from Palm Beach Gardens - Blue Heron exit on I-95) spring with cool stuff to see?

Thanks a lot Conchs - you helped us plan our trip to the Keys last month and it was really great.

Hi!

I am planning on Keywest diving in couple of weeks. I read that you had gone to key last month. I love reef diving. I like wreks but live coral reefs are my best preference. I was wondering if you can recommend any dive sites and good area.

Invade The Keys!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom