June 23rd - 5th Annual Venice Beach Fossil Dive and Birthday BBQ!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sure would love to do this!!

But I've rented Becky's (Speargirl's) Kawama townhouse for that weekend and I'm really looking forward to taking my (non-diving, oh well) sweetie and our kayaks and fat tire bikes down there.

I hope you have other Venice beach and tooth dives this summer, I will definitely come over then!

I am working on a Sheridan/Blackthorn dive for the 24th out of St. Pete if anyone is interested in making this a true Conch Diving Weekend.

Let me know if you would like to make a 2-3 tank dip of those wrecks on the 24th

CoolTech:
I am working on a Sheridan/Blackthorn dive for the 24th out of St. Pete if anyone is interested in making this a true Conch Diving Weekend.

Let me know if you would like to make a 2-3 tank dip of those wrecks on the 24th

Stop twisting my arm!!! I'll go.

Yes, they are a couple wrecks about 20 miles off Clearwater.

I'll dive with you at midnight, but that's not the reason. I seem to see the most exciting things on the 24th - sharks, dolphins, morays biting jerks, finding engine rooms, exciting dives.

Please add David and me in for the Sheridan/Blackthorn dive on June 24th!!! Sounds like a great trip to me!!!

MaryAnn

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom