June Swoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCannon, Came by Suites Vima to see you last Wed or Thurs night around 7pm. No one at front desk. I walked back to pool. I saw note on front desk that said check room #4, but no one was there. I didn't see your bicycle anywhere so assumed you were gone night diving or at supper. Sorry we missed you!
I'm back home in NC and sad to not be doing 2 tanks today!
24 dives were awesome but filled with very unpredictable currents! Weirdest currents we've experienced in our 10 visits to the island.... but any dive in Cozumel is better than being at home doing dirty laundry paying bills!
Enjoy the rest of your trip on the island. Continued safe bubbles.
One day we will meet! :)
Tonya

I'm back home in NC and sad to not be doing 2 tanks today!
24 dives were awesome but filled with very unpredictable currents! Weirdest currents we've experienced in our 10 visits to the island....

We we just got back to NC as well. It was my first trip to Cozumel and I had to pick the week with abnormal currents. Monday was my first dive there and it was ripping, we did palancar caves and paso de cedral as the second dive an I'm pretty sure I can't jog as fast as the current was going...lol. The next few days was better though and I had a great time. Hopefully next time the current will be a little more favorable.

Back
Top Bottom