JUP Rpt Dec 26 - Warm water wimp.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I know our northern SB dive friends, dive ALOT colder than my 49 degrees this morning, but it's freezing in Florida!!. Seriously there were mittens, blankets & socks in the parking lot and enough hot coffee I just knew we were were gonna break the boat's toilet from everyone flushing it before suiting up.

Boat Coat Conditions today >> Air temp- 49° , bottom temp- 75° , 1knt South current, 60ft viz. Waves-rollie 3foots.

Dove today with Jupiter Dive Center on the Republic 7 & Capt Brad & Tony and with DM Helen.

Dive sites were Area 51 and Scarface. Our currents are normally Northbound but today they were both Southbound.

Call your favorite dive boats this holiday week Trust me, they got space available !!

20221226_124855.jpg

Would have been a good day for my 5 or 7mm with hooded vest and my boat coat. Brrr. Of course, it was 18 degrees outside Philadelphia this morning, got up to near freezing today.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom