Jupiter Dive Center Friday Afternoon Dive Oct. 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have a wreck and a reef dive on Friday morning on the Dolphin Sun in Lantana, but we would surely run an afternoon trip for 3 if things don't work out in Jupiter.
Wil
561-886-8925

My principal called a faculty meeting for tomorrow morning. The team leader told us yesterday that we have to give our students a mini-assessment on Friday, analyze each answer for each student in each class and turn in an analysis data worksheet at our meeting on Tuesday. Guess I'm going to have to work because a sub can't do all that for me. I hope you get enough people to make the trip a go.....it'd be a shame if you couldn't do it for lack of one person. Have you thought of doing the 3-tanker in the morning if the afternoon trip falls through? In any case, give us a report of the dive! Sorry I can't join you. :depressed:

Patty just called and JDC said we're on even with just three confirmed. Yay!

So if anybody can make it, even last minute, come on over - hmmm, now to decide what reefs to check out... I'm thinking one of them will be Lighthouse. :wink:

Do you guys do any hunting? (lobster or fish)

I just called to confirm and I'm in!
I look forward to meeting a few scubaboard divers.
Should be nice.

"Friday
South winds around 5 knots becoming southeast. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Winds and seas higher in chance of showers and thunderstorms. "

I dive on my own boat 99% of the time so please bear with me on my lack of charter boat etiquette.

Last edited:
Do you guys do any hunting? (lobster or fish)

I'm always hunting and chasing after critters, only difference is that I shoot them with a lens instead of a spear. :wink:

Not serious hunters here, but we've been known to grab a lobster or two...

I look forward to meeting a few scubaboard divers.
Should be nice.

Always nice to meet more Florida divers. I'm probably the only one of us three who is frequently on SB, I know the others check it occasionally. Patty is more often on the SingleDivers forum, but there's lots of crossover between SB and SD.

I dive on my own boat 99% of the time so please bear with me on my lack of charter boat etiquette.

OK, if you'll bear with us hitting on you to take us diving. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom