Jupiter on President's Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From NOAA:

SUNDAY
NORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS DIMINISHING TO 5 TO
10 KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET WITH A DOMINANT
PERIOD 9 SECONDS. A MODERATE CHOP ON THE INTRACOASTAL WATERS.

SUNDAY NIGHT
NORTHWEST WINDS 5 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET WITH A
DOMINANT PERIOD 9 SECONDS. SMOOTH ON THE INTRACOASTAL WATERS.

MONDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTH IN THE
AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. A LIGHT CHOP ON THE INTRACOASTAL
WATERS. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON

From Weather Underground:

Sunday
North winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet near shore and up to 3 to 5 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a light chop.
Sunday Night
Northeast winds 7 to 12 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop.
Monday
Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers.

Had a great time today......looking forward to tomorrow and Monday!

hmmm... With people diving Monday as well I might have to join y'all

I like Wunderground's forecast better. I tried to talk TomC in joining us, but he has to work...

hmmm... With people diving Monday as well I might have to join y'all
Would be glad to have you join us, Lewis! Consider your arm twisted? :D
I like Wunderground's forecast better. I tried to talk TomC in joining us, but he has to work...
I prefer Wunderground. They're a little more on the market than NOAA. Remind me to give you the sand/water for Tom tomorrow. I've been carrying it in my car for almost two weeks.

He's sitting upright, that means he is awake. Just resting his eyes. I sometimes do this as well!
Any underwater pics?

Yeah, it just means you haven't tipped over yet!

Would be glad to have you join us, Lewis! Consider your arm twisted? :D

I prefer Wunderground. They're a little more on the market than NOAA. Remind me to give you the sand/water for Tom tomorrow. I've been carrying it in my car for almost two weeks.

Yeah, it just means you haven't tipped over yet!

I was plannng on it but I got volunteered to help my cousins wife take all the kids somewhere tomorrow... Oh well, it could be workse :)

It was great meeting everyone and diving with y'all. Sorry I had to run. All in all it was a good time. Cold, windy, so, so vis, but still a dive. We saw about 5-6 nurse sharks, some turtles, and the biggest southern rays I've ever seen. Yet again, I come up empty in the lemon shark department. These creatures continue to elude me. Perhaps it is my terrible skills at shooting a bag that scare them off. Lewis, thanks for having my back.

Thanks for the other boot Mike. You saved my dive. If anyone should happen upon a right foot Henderson boot somewhere between Jupiter and Cuba, it's probably mine. If not, I will put the left one up for sale. I'm sure it will go quickly.

Joyce, Sandy, great meeting you both. Next time I'll have to try the hot cocoa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom