Just a little greeting from snowy switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

milkathecow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Mallorca - Illetas - balearic islands spain
hi everyone,

i'm new on the board, and think it's now time to introduce myself, and greet you all ;o)

so for the presentations, guess we'll have time to discuss things here and there, but i'm from switzerland as the subject says, but i'm also a Creative Designer, and a PADI Diving Instructor.

Although i haven't had many students here (did my IDC 2 years ago, but am not living from it, am working in a consulting company for IT business) i would love to move out of here, and get a job in Australia, Asia, or Central/South america.

My wife and i are looking into getting out of switzerland with our 15 months daughter, to find some work out there in the world. She is a non diver, but has some design, and sales skills, therefore could do quite a lot in that field ;o)

So just to say i'm trilled to have found that board, and to get some info from all you guys, hope we can share some stuff or so ;o)

so cheers, and talk to you somestage ;o)

Olivier aka MilkaTheCow

Welcome to the board from chilly Wisconsin.

Welcome :) Its -8.5 C here in western Canada so a chilly brrr to you too

A hearty welcome from the heartland of Ohio
:fork:

well wow, thanks for such a nice welcome ;o)

so i see there's a swiss here ;o) from fribourg ;o) i'm from geneva actually ;opp

-8.5 in canada uhhh i'll leave that to you now, i'm seeking for hot weather for a few years ;op lol anyone have opportunities for us ?:)

josep & gemma thanks for the greetings, same returns for your family ;o)

milka

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom