Just home from Bonaire....We went Apr 5- 12th....Sand Dollar Condo...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I notice you both route your octo's to your left side.

What is your advantage to doing that?

---------- Post added April 17th, 2014 at 07:02 PM ----------

BTW, nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

to be honest "its how I was taught " I have since moved to both on the right. keep in mind I am a cold water diver and I have one extra hose hooked up....so really it just depends which ports are used lol.....I notice little to no difference....to be honest....so long its in "the Triangle" it doesn't matter where your gear is.....

Did you consider or stay at any other Condo? I have been many places (Cozumel 10x's, Caymans, Turks, etc) but this will be first trip to Bonaire. Want a sea/oceanview condo near the dive sites. Doesnt have to be fancy just clean and comfortable and reasonably priced.

I considered about 10 places our first time and about 20 places for our upcoming trip. Your wish list sounds like Sand Dollar or Den Laman. Also there are some southern choices that I am less familiar with.....

Did you use Dive Friends, Bonaire Dive & Adventure, or another operator? How were they?

I've stayed at Sand Dollar several times and then at Den Lamen, have only used BD&A

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom