K2 Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K2Scuba (Tevis) should definitely be avoided. Like most sales people they are as nice as angels before they get your money, after that you are on your own. They are completely lying about the free returns on equipment. They charged me without a second thought or any mention on the free returns policy clearly stated on their website. They even took an "extremely" expensive wetsuit that I ordered from them and stuffed it into a box for shipping that was so small it was nearly bursting at the seams. I never managed to get all the wrinkles out of that suit. They even stiffed me for the wet suit hanger (which was supposed to be included with the suit). When I contacted them about it, they wanted to charge me an additional cost to send a hanger I'd already paid them for. They will never get my business again. I should have looked them up here on ScubaBoard before doing business with them. Hindsight is 20/20!

I just completed a successful transaction with K2 Scuba. They were able to obtain a difficult-to-source OMS Profile Adapter, within the agreed timeline, at the agreed price. I read the reviews about them after I initiated the purchase, and it did cause me some worry. Things progressed smoothly and I have nothing but good things to say about the entire transaction.

I just completed a successful transaction with K2 Scuba. They were able to obtain a difficult-to-source OMS Profile Adapter, within the agreed timeline, at the agreed price. I read the reviews about them after I initiated the purchase, and it did cause me some worry. Things progressed smoothly and I have nothing but good things to say about the entire transaction.

You just better hope that you don't have a need to return anything!

You just better hope that you don't have a need to return anything!

I must confess that the Tevis "I'm your best buddy" emails are over-the-top, and more than a bit annoying. However I must stand by my original post. The OMS profile adapter is difficult to obtain, I got it from K2 Scuba at less than list price. I really have no complaints.

I am writing this to save others the pain of shopping with K2. Don't get sucked in by their 365 day return guarantee, especially if you live in a country other than the US. I ordered a medium tall wetsuit from K2 at full price, but I received a medium. I emailed the company repeatedly since August last year and only received intermittent replies, all promising to take care of the issue, but with no follow-through. Eventually, Tevis asked me to look into getting the wetsuit altered so that they wouldn't have to pay the postage back to the US (K2 would foot the bill for it to be altered). So, although I felt that I was entitled to a replacement for FREE seeing it was their mistake, I stuffed around emailing the company they gave me the contact details for, only to be told that the wetsuit couldn't be extended because of the special seams! When I passed that info on to Tevis I received no reply and have had no reply to any emails since then. I finally gave up after 5 months of trying to get justice and not being able to use my wetsuit. I think that their customer service is soooo BAD that I wanted to warn others. I ordered another product from LeisurePro and found their service to be immaculate and the postage was way cheaper. I hope this review will help someone else!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom