Key Largo OW Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ncstage

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Heading to Key Largo in July and interested in doing the OW certification courses. So far, Silent World is my first choice. any other ops I should consider?

Key Dives, Islamorada. Smaller, more personable classes (so they say). Dive boat right next to the shop. Good people, beautiful location. Edit again: They have very reasonable prices on gear, actually better than the big shops at Key Largo.

Heading to Key Largo in July and interested in doing the OW certification courses. So far, Silent World is my first choice. any other ops I should consider?
Welcome to the forums! What part of Tennessee are you in? Are you planning to do the entire OW certification in Key Largo, or will you do your classroom and pool work in TN and just do the referral/check-out dives in Key Largo?

Check out Sea Dwellers. Great shop and team. I've dived with them a few times, my dad got certified through them and now one of the guys I worked with during my DM internship teaches there.

Silent World is a good choice. Have used them for years. Also highly recommend Quiescence as well.

My wife and I drove down from TN to take our OW courses in Key Largo with Sailfish Scuba. It was a very good experience. It's a smaller outfit and would go there again (although we got AOW on Bonaire with Dive Friends - also a great experience). They offered a 15% discount on their already competitive prices for gear if you take a class (bought prescription masks and snorkels from them).

Franklin, TN. Planning to do the whole course there. stayin* at the Marriot, or used to be Marriot. I know they have a shop there, but can find many reviews on their courses.
Welcome to the forums! What part of Tennessee are you in? Are you planning to do the entire OW certification in Key Largo, or will you do your classroom and pool work in TN and just do the referral/check-out dives in Key Largo?

Thanks, I looked at them, unfortunately, they are closed 2 of the days I’m there.
My wife and I drove down from TN to take our OW courses in Key Largo with Sailfish Scuba. It was a very good experience. It's a smaller outfit and would go there again (although we got AOW on Bonaire with Dive Friends - also a great experience). They offered a 15% discount on their already competitive prices for gear if you take a class (bought prescription masks and snorkels from them)

Quiescence

Back
Top Bottom