"killing contests" ... do they make sense in this day and age?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

- if it wasn't for the collateral damage factor I probably would have tried using M-80s on lionfish by now. .

not sure if that would work. Dynamite didn't seem to knock them back in the Philippines, although you're right about the collateral damage.

not sure if that would work. Dynamite didn't seem to knock them back in the Philippines, although you're right about the collateral damage.

Yeah, pesky as the things are "destroying the reef to save it" wouldn't be the answer. Sure is a tempting thought when I'm on a 32% mix and see dozens of them below me, past my MOD.

not my style

This.

Not sure 'makes sense' has anything to do with it, though. Do I find it distasteful, yes; do I find it threatening enough to the world around me to support guys with badges and guns telling others they can't do it, no.

I could kill mosquitos and flies all day....and the more I get....the better I feel.

Back
Top Bottom