Killing Me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
You guys talking about diving your drysuits is killing me, I neeed to dive but it's still to cold for me to dive wet, and I don't have a drysuit yet!!! So I made a drysuit , 55 gal garbage bag, cut holes for my arms. and for my head, grass string to tie around my waist,and I'm ready too go!!!..So what time are we diving???

Kenny

What???? No duct tape??? Your going to die dude!:confused:
You need to watch some more of the Red Green show!

I understand the black gorilla duct tape may meet dir standards.:D

Padi Knight had a line on some Russian Surplus suits. :eyebrow:

It won't be too long, the water is getting warmer everyday. I'm looking forward to diving wet again.

Yeah Land lock saw the Russian suits on ebay too! Come to think of it I kinda like the idea of a red neck dry suit. I'll improve on Krobi's idea the trash bag should be those Hefty ones that can take punishment and land lock maybe on something with the Gorilla Duct tape as it may pass DIR standards. This rig would look better than the Russian suits I bet.

well getting a drysuit for diving out here would be one of your best investments. i am a cold water woss i moved to ky from fl and if it wasnt for me getting a dry suit my diving in the winter would be over you dont have to buy a brand new 1200 dollar dry suit find out your size and get one used from a reputable person

Kenny when you get that drysuit working I need one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom