KISS Explorer mCCR For Sale. Plus lots of extras.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeWebb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
KISS Explorer Unit 457 For Sale. Plus lots of extras.

The Volkswagen of rebreathers. Easy to prep, easy to dive and easy to maintain. No complex electonics or predive juju. This unit was never let me down on any dive, trustwothy for remote dive trips. Why am I selling it then? I have another KISS Explorer highly modified (my FrankenKISS) and my other half show no interest in diving CCR.

• Explorer Case with built in wing and back plate with single piece Hogarth webbing harness. Drysuit bottle mounting strap and bungie included.
  • Explorer Scrubber with rhino lining
  • Shearwater Predator OC/CC EXT. with bungie plate (original straps and plate included)
  • Shearwater Pursuit HUD (smithers code 3 LED version)
  • KISS Kidney (sensor plate) with above HUD hardwired and one Fischer cable with cap.
  • 3 KISS Rebreathers oxygen sensors, 9 months old, recently spiked to PPO2 1.9. Recommend buyer install their own.
  • Golem Gear Shrimp BOV and inline shut off valve.
  • KISS off-board kit (omiswivel male and female sides, shutoff valve and 90deg adaptor on manifold side and).
  • New O-ring kit through out unit.
  • BOV and 2nd stage newly serviced with Golem Gear and Apeks kits
  • Oxygen and Diluent MAV's newly serviced
  • Newly serviced both Dive Rite 1st stages
  • New ADV stem installed. New ADV diaphragm Complete included
  • 1 set molex connectors and contacts included
  • Golem Gear Shrimp service kit and spare Purge button included
  • New Drager mushroom valves for BOV included.
  • KISS Classic O-ring kit plus assortment of extra O-rings included
  • Spare counter lung ring
  • 17” Loop hoses with ballast SS rings
  • 22” Loop hoses with ballast SS rings
  • Spare 1st stage OPV and LP hose QDC (change hose length for wing inflate)
  • 95% Miflex Hoses
  • 3lt Faber Diluent and O2 cylinders
  • DiveRite Transplate harness for Explorer backplate (to replace one piece Hogarth harness if desired)
  • DiveRite Transpac System (for lighter travel setup), Mounting plates included if needed for doubles.
  • DiveRite EXP wing (for lighter travel setup)
  • Dive Rite Quick Buckle Weight System
  • Couterlung case tank mounts and 4 webbing straps
  • Scrubber tube plug for filling. KISS tool (cut down paint scraper)
  • An assortment of adaptors, fittings and fixtures for interchanging between standard explorer configuration, BP/W configuration or DiveRite Transpac configuration.
  • 40Kg of Sofnolime 797 included for pickup only buyer.

There are some cosmetic scratches so it is wreck or cave ready. Everything has just been washed, scrubbed, sterilised and finished of in the ultrasonic cleaner. Once it is dry I'll assemble it and get the photo's up of everything.

AU$6000 plus shipping

Darn it, Mike, you should have told me your unit was for sale last month at Bikini! Just kidding, not ready yet to step over to the dark side. I can confirm that Mike dived this unit extensively at Bikini Atoll last month and that it performed flawlessly, and Mike is a stand-up guy.

15821815971_19f182ab32_c.jpg

15637890529_2d04ab038e_c.jpg15800055756_5c7148a84b_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom