KISS Rebreathers at DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walt Stearns

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just to let everyone know, KISS Rebreathers will be showing the usual products along with the new GEM in some new configurations.

We are also having a Winter Special, from now until December 15, 2011; $400.00 CDN off either a Classic Or Classic Explorer KISS CCR. All orders must be in by December 15th. Please see attached flyer.

We will also have a Baby Booster Kit at the show, which will available for purchase; pick up will need to be on the afternoon of the last day. Picking up the booster at the show will save one lucky person an expensive shipping charge. This is first come first serve, so if you are interested, let me know as soon as possible; also payment will need to be arranged.

Also, don't forget that we are in the final days of the Classic KISS Raffle! This is a chance to win a FREE Classic KISS with Shearwater computer, FREE! Any one interested should check out - https://www.advanceddivermagazine.com/kissraffle.html

So, if you are attending DEMA this November 2 – 5, 2011, please swing by booth #880 and say hi to:

Kim Smith
Alan Studley, North American Sales Manager and Sales Agent for US West Coast
Mike Young, R&D
John Shaw, Sales Agent for U.K.
David Oldham, Sales Agent for North East Coast
Gary Gressett, Sales Agent for Texas
Doug Ebersole, Sales Agent for Florida
Walt Stearns, Sales Agent for Florida

Attachments

• Classic KISS end of year event.pdf
    97.5 KB · Views: 78
Awesome I will def check out the booth