Knife attachment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pcornell

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone have pictures of their knife attached to a Zeagle BC?

????Care to elaborate??? how is burning your fingers have anything to do with knife attachment on a Zeagle BC????

Zeagle BC knife recommends using soldering iron or something similar to put holes in webbing for knife attachment points - I would assume that is what the reference is to.

I have a small knife that came with a case that split so you could put it on the shoulder strap and then put the allen screw back in and there it is. Works OK. I purchased the Zeagle zipper attachment for attaching a knife or what ever. The holes did not line up with the eyelets in them, so did not use that.

Here's mine on the right side bladder flap. The knife is a Wenoka Blackie Collins TI blunt tip.

Attachments

• zeagle1.jpg
    zeagle1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 165
  • zeagle2.jpg
    zeagle2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 144
yep burning the webbing . I have the Zeagle knife as well. I like that on the flap there ,

ScottZeagle:
I zip tie my knife to the corrugated hose....
Doesn't the two mounting posts get in the way when putting flush against the hose?

Or are you using a different (non-Zeagle) knife?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom