Labor day weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A few of the members of Evansville Scuba Club will be at Mermet on Labor Day. If anyone would like to join us there, please do so!

I plan on making my rounds to some of the quarries mentioned earlier in this thread though. I'd like to check out a few in October.

museindy:
Hey Wally,

We put your day on our calendar......

Well look what the cat drug in:D. 26 posts?? You had better slow down there girl.

Looking forward to seeing you again. I think it was last year since we've seen each other.

crpntr133:
Well look what the cat drug in:D. 26 posts?? You had better slow down there girl.

Looking forward to seeing you again. I think it was last year since we've seen each other.

Yes..... M.J. miss TM1 and TM2, too. :)

Alright for those of you that just can't figure this out I will do this again.
1. I am planning on leaving my house (in IN.) and travel to NATURAL SPRINGS RESORT (in OH) on Saturday, September 2nd. Sometime around 8-9 AM.
2. With any luck I will arrive at NATURAL SPRINGS RESORT between 11 AM and 12 noon.
3. Upon arrival I plan on diving at least one dive. If the viz and/or quarry totally suck I will leave, most likely the next morning, for Portage. THIS IS ONLY IF THE VIZ AND/OR THE QUARRY SUCK!! Potage's web page can be obtained by going to www.portage.com.
4. Sometime either Sunday, September 3rd or Monday, September 4th I will return home.

Note: This is an abbreviated version of the total plan. If you wish to know the entire plan for this weekend you must attend. This event will take place at NATURAL SPRINGS RESORT.

:D :D :D

Anyone in Lexington or nearby want to carpool?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom