Ladies Dive Watch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vie:
Swatch Fun Scuba - the hands tell the time when on land; when submerged, the hour hand indicates the depth and the minute hand the elapsed time. Has a "one dive" memory which is then overwritten by the next dive - in case a dive was particularly memorable, the watch can be programmed to retain it as a "favourite dive". Available in nine colours (although some websites only show seven).

http://store.swatch.com/originals/funscuba
I will keep my helix, as I really like the features... (temp, SI, blah blah) but this one is so cute.... I might just have to have one.... Nothing to do with cute though hahahaha... just serious redundancy......(but I love to be redundant in nifty colors) :)

BTW... this link shows 7 colors... what are the other two and any idea where I can see them. (You know, color is a serious consideration underwater!!! again, NOTHING to do with cute!!!!)

heehee :)

Nemrod:
StMoritz Momentum ladies version looks like a nice and not expensive watch--somewhere around 100 dollars I think--could be wrong. N

I've got this watch and I love it. I like how the face is luminescent in the dark. Great watch! I paid $75 for it at my LDS.

My wife used to dive with a Freestyle watch. But not sure for how much longer. In a recent attempt to resolve a warranty matter, the factory technicians applied contact glue underneath the bezel to the body of the watch case to keep it from turning on it's own. As you can imagine, we both fell on the floor lol :>

Back
Top Bottom