Ladies SeaQuest Weight Integrated BCD- Size XS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gang1981

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my daughters SeaQuest XS weight integrated BCD, without the weights. She has out grown this since last summer and hopefully someone else will get some good use out of it. Its still in great condition and had plenty of life and dives left in it!
It holds air for days, there are no rips or tears in in. We purchased this from a dive shop when our daughters were going through the certification class, which was about 3 years ago. I think it may have had a tiny puncture initially but was professionally repaired. You can see that on the picture of the back of it. That never affected any of our diving which we went all over in the Caribbean and its a perfect starter BCD.
I also have an identical one posted but its a size small and is not weight integrated along with wet suits and booties
$85
Will ship if payment is paid with Paypal and you pay for shipping.

20140526_215150.jpg20140526_215217.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom