Ladies: what to wear under the wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajenn81:
Hi,

I wear a one piece all the time, it keeps things where they need to be (I am top heavy). Just another thing to keep in mind.
top heavy huh? you want to lend me some? :D

TeamWaldenDiving:
I say go au naturale. It just makes for a more enjoyable viewing experience when you change.........for me that is!LOL
i'm with you on that one :D

I think some people are far too sensitive about covering something god never intended for us to cover. read the book of genesis. If you've got it be proud of it.

I wear a bathing suit under my 7mm, but if I know the water will be hitting around the 50 degree mark, I'll also wear my .5 mm isotherm titanium-lined suit to add a bit of extra protection.

The ladies I have spoken to seem to prefer 1-piece speedo-style swimsuits, as nothing shifts around or bunches, and it doesn't interfere with getting the wetsuit on or off.

I keep recommending they go commando but they mostly ignore that suggestion, for some reason.

A shorty rashguard is another option, as is a simple bikini bottom + rashguard shirt.

For men, I recommend (and use myself) a jammer, sort of like lycra biking shorts designed for swimmers, slightly shorter legs, but NOT a speedo. :D

:lol: Apparently God DID intend it to be covered (after the incident with the fruit), since he made clothes for Adam and Eve.

A 400 pound man "has it" (same stuff the rest of mankind has), but I really don't want to see it. Come to think of it, I don't want to see me, and I don't weigh 400 pounds. :p

On rashguards: are they more for warmth or more for friction protection?

I can't get beyond the funny tan lines you get from a one piece. And in L.A. (Lower Alabama) it's all about the tan, BABY.

Inasmuch as I'd like to go au Naturale, part of me feels anything below 50 degrees as reason to retreat... sometimes so far that I think maybe it's peeking out the back door to see if it's safe to go that way to get away from the cold...

... what a picture THAT paints, eh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom