Lagarto Preview at OWU

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Richie, I'm reading Shadow diving at the moment and is one of th most interesting things I have ever read. I'm new to diving and really wish to be able to attend your presentation this evening at the OWA. Unfortunatly I won't be able to make it tonight,but plan on being there sunday all day.Any advice to a new diver that want's to do some great lakes wreck diving?
Thanks Ritchie. KHeggen,Bridgman Mi.

If you want to meet Richie, he will also be appearing on Sunday.

I have the distinct honor of introducing him and his running buddy, that Chatterton fellow... at 1:35 on Sunday they will do a presentation on the Britannic.

Just got back home from Chicago and reflecting on the weekend. It was a great time! I would like to personally thank both of you for the continued interest and work, as it is obvious to see from the film that you both put into diving! I wonder how many divers have been inspired by you two! I appreciate the dignity and humanity your example brings to wreck diving. Thank you for your determination to find the truth in solving mysteries. Safe diving and look forward to seeing you both again! CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom